27° Convegno Internazionale Di Ghitarra Italia 2022

Share your coming Guitar Concerts, Competitions and Conventions. Let's know and spread from here .
devon
Site Admin

27° Convegno Internazionale Di Ghitarra Italia 2022

Post by devon »

I was at the International Guitar Convention as an Aiersi exhibitor. It was an important occasion because many guitarists (teachers and students) were able to try the guitars and they appreciated them very much! I could only take 4 guitars with me, so I exhibited: GC04, Friederich, SC098SG and SC098SPF.

It was an important opportunity to meet many guitarists (just some photos in attachment) at once and I am very satisfied with the feedback obtained.

————————– from Mr.Salvatore Seminara Aiersi Guitar solo partner in Italia

The Milan Conservatory Conference is the most important Italian conference dedicated to the guitar. It was born 27 years ago as part of the “Pittaluga” Competition in Alessandria, one of the most prestigious guitar competitions in the world, and for some years it has moved to Milan. During the entire day there are conferences by important masters of the national and international scene, concerts and awards are held. The exhibition we participated in is held in an adjacent room.
devon
Site Admin

Re: 27° Convegno Internazionale Di Ghitarra Italia 2022

Post by devon »

it's amazing show !
devon
Site Admin

Re: 27° Convegno Internazionale Di Ghitarra Italia 2022

Post by devon »

Italian professional guitar show
Attachments
Aiersi Italian Fest.jpg