This is a complete kit of all the finished components ready to be assembled into your own hand built Jazz Bass guitar. The kit has everything you need to complete the bass with an instruction manual in English. The body is authentically shaped and finished but not painted so you can colour, varnish, paint, draw or do what you like to personalise your guitar before you build it. You can go from classic and plain to drastic and insane with your own hand made guitar.
This is a great fun project and with all the holes pre-drilled and parts made to measure you can complete your bass guitar in no time and trouble free (if you follow the instructions). This bass is prepared in the Quincy factory but has been left unbranded so you can add your own brand logo and also shape the head-stock to your own design if you choose to or leave it in the Blockhead style..
- Solid Basswood
- Fully Carved JB Style Body
- Maple Neck with Roseacre Fret Board
- Fully adjustable chrome Bridge & faithful Machine Heads
- EADG Bass Guitar Strings
- All the screws and cover plates you need to finish the build
- Scratch Plate with made to measure slot for pick up
- 2 original style pickups made to measure connections to chrome cover pots
- No Soldering is required because the wires are already pre-soldered and fitted with clip connections for easy assembly
- English instruction manual with photos
- UK email or phone support if required